Magnetise your Website Presence
A Tailored website audit
that provides actionable advice for transforming your website into your own magnetic slice of online.
Get website clarity for $500AUD
Gain clarity around why your website isn’t performing
as well as it should, and find freedom from website overwhelm and task fatigue. You’ll get an easy to follow analysis of your website’s copy, design, functionality and accessibility so you can finally understand what you need to do to get your website ready to receive sales.
Does this sound like you?
You might resonate with one or more of these statements
- You’ve DIY’ed your website or used a template and while you like it, you’re just not sure if it’s working for you as hard as it could
- You did have your website built by a pro a few years ago, but you haven’t really had the time (or knowledge) to be able to maintain it since. Now, you don’t know where to start!
- You wrote your copy yourself but it doesn’t seem to be resonating or converting
- You’re worried about the ethical status of your copy and your website design, and would like to understand how to improve them for accessibility and functionality
- You do not have the resources to invest in a website design right now, but know you need some professional eyes on what you have!
“If you’re looking to improve the overall design and functionality of your website, I highly recommend Laura.
Laura was extremely thorough with her review of my website and I was very pleased with her audit. The document provided was easy for me to follow and action and I love the support she provided if I was stuck on any areas I didn’t understand.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Laura as I was very happy.”
– Anna Shipley
Say hello to
Learn what action to take to get your website back on track,
working and converting for you as it should, and showcasing how remarkable you are.
Get website clarity for $500 AUD
Here’s how it works
Let’s get to know each other! We’ll take a deep dive on everything you and your business, so I can identify your needs and wants from your website, and tailor your feedback to your future growth.
Sit Back, Relax
Leave it to me! I’ll analyse your website, providing scores and detailed feedback on things like the customer journey, general design and copy, and functionality and accessibility.
Get a Jump Start
Receive an actionable list of feedback on your website, with high, mid and low priority tasks you can prioritise as needed.
Your Magnetic Presence
Implement the changes yourself, or bring the list back to me for a custom quote on creating your very own Magnetic Presence.
“Finding someone who can grasp the energy, emotion and tone of your organisation, let alone transform that into a digital presence is a rare but beautiful thing. Laura caught our vision and brought it to life better than we could have imagined. I just need to start another project to get her involved with now!”
– Tom, Smile by Design
Is for you, if:
- You want an actionable plan for updating your out-of-date website while improving upon it’s design and functionality
- You aren’t ready for a brand new website or full website redesign yet (if you are, check out Be Remarkable instead!)
- You are ready to take real action on creating a magnetic website that is accessible and ethical (and converts too!)
- You want to take the scary overwhelm out of your website updates!
- You want your website to do the selling for you, so you can attract your dream clients and better serve the clients you already have
“From the design and development of our website, to the design of our business cards and other marketing collateral, Laura delivered projects that brought our brand to life.
It’s an amazing thing to find someone like Laura, who just gets what your brand needs and delivers every time.
We came to Laura with big hopes and unrealistic deadlines when work with another designer fell through.
Laura didn’t just meet our tight deadlines – she absolutely nailed each brief. Her experience in marketing and love for branding and design shone through in everything she did.”
– Lorelei, Social Weaver
- A “get to know you” period, including market research and brand personality quizzes (it’s super fun!)
- Recorded first impressions of your website and the customer journey through your website, based on your unique business goals
- Analysis of things like design, consistency, accessibility and functionality so you know exactly where you stand
- Copywriting review from a feminist and ethical point of view so you know your followers aren’t being triggered by manipulative sales tactics
- A detailed document outlining recommended changes with high, mid and low priority ratings so you can start taking immediate action
- One week of email support for any clarification or questions you might have
Get website clarity for $500 AUD
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with your website and you don’t know where to start on the to-do list, you’re not alone.
Just like you, my clients have struggled to see the forest for the trees when it comes to their own website updates. Whether it be through a lack of time, or a lack of understanding around what to do and when, their website maintenance has become a beast of a task all on it’s own. Perhaps they DIY’ed it in the first place and would just like a professional review of it’s design, copy, speed, accessibility and functionality. Or maybe it’s been a few years since it’s been touched and things don’t quite look right or work right anymore.
Maybe soon they’ll need a full website redesign, but right now they just need advice on where to start in order to get their website looking good and functioning properly. Or perhaps they are happy to learn as they go and make updates themselves, but need a guiding hand for where to start or what needs work.
Why are website audits important?
Periodic website audits are important because it can be difficult to see what is right in front of our face. You know when you’re just too close to the issue and can no longer see what needs to be done? That’s what I’m here for. To help you feel guided, supported and confident about what steps you need to take to get your website back on track. You need sales, but your website just isn’t getting the job done – I’ll tell you why.
When my clients are clear on the changes they need to make to their design, copy, accessibility and functionality, they’re able to take immediate and decisive action. Whether that’s doing the changes themselves or coming back to me with an action plan for getting it done. They see the forest for the trees again, and are able to tackle the big picture of their website through step-by-step changes and updates that won’t overwhelm (and won’t be too technical either!).
Hi, I’m Laura!
During my 8+ year career in digital marketing working with soulful not-for-profit and innovative companies that are here to make a difference, I found a love of website design and maintenance and everything that goes into it. Websites are that rare unicorn that lets me combine my creativity with my love of problem-solving, technology and good-old fashioned strategy.
Through my marketing background, I am well-placed to make a strategic analysis of your website functionality, design and copy so your website not only looks good but works like it should. Imagine it; a detailed insight into your website and how it makes your customers feel and act, from a strategic and ethical point of view. Know exactly what steps to take next to transform your website into the Magnetic Presence you and your business needs.
I create websites that convert
by adhering to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) meaning no website visitor is left behind, and by utilising tried and true digital marketing techniques. So your website will do the hard work for you, while you’re busy doing what you’re really good at – making the world a better place for your clients and customers.
For 5 years now, I’ve been creating beautiful, functional websites that showcase how remarkable my clients and their businesses truly are.
If you’re ready to go from drab to fab, overwhelmed and confused to a confident action taker, then get in touch!
I can’t wait to see what we create together.
“Laura did an excellent job redesigning my website.
I thought my site was pretty good to start off with, but the improvement has been unbelievable since she got her hands on it.
I hate to think how many people might have left my old site without enquiring! The new site looks so much more professional and I’ve definitely seen an increase in enquiries since the relaunch.
– Jordan, The Bar Brisbane