Are you ready to create content that reflects who you truly are?
Meet Your Content, Your Way: your step-by-step guide to creating a story-driven content plan that speaks (and sells) directly to your target audience, with none of the ick factor!
Get it for just $39 AUD
Your Content, Your Way
Your Content, Your Way is a comprehensive content creation workbook designed to get those creative juices flowing.
Throughout the workbook, you’ll explore who your target audience is, what their challenges are and how you can help them.
You’ll go through several different strategies to help you develop content ideas you can use on any and all platforms. And better yet, your content will be reflective of you, fostering strong connections with your audience that will keep them coming back for more.
Every step of the way, you’ll come up with different content ideas that could sustain you for well up to 6 months and beyond.
Wanna bundle it all together?
Buy all three products together, for 20% off the total price
$60 AUD $48 AUD
Let me guess…
- You’re so busy running your business, content writing keeps falling into the “too hard basket”
- You find creating content stressful and time consuming
- You want to post more consistently, but you’re afraid of what people might think or you lack the confidence needed to show up regularly
- You tried to hire someone else to do it for you, but they didn’t seem to “get” you
- You’re posting consistently, but don’t feel like you’re building relationships with your audience
- You’re posting consistently, but you don’t feel like you’re being honest about who you are
- You just have no idea what to post or feel like everything you could say has already been said before!
- You’ve purchased content templates and caption ideas but found them too generic and inauthentic
Sounds familiar, yes?
What if it could be easy? What if you woke up every day knowing exactly what you were going to write about that day?
What if it you could show up honestly and consistently, and attract your dream clients, while never feeling icky about selling?
Start building relationships that look like this: